Very competitive salary!
Full relocation package!
Apply now and we'll be in touch with more details, salary info and set up interview!
Minimum Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Five (5) years actual and recent aircraft weapon system experience desired; three (3) years required.
- Three (3) years verifiable Avionics Training or experience for ISR. Previous experience on turbo prop aircraft; Merlin/Metros, CASA 212 or Jet Stream 31/42 or other TPE 331 experience preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of technical publications related to the C-26 is preferred.
Thorough knowledge of technical publications related to aircraft, missile, or maintenance mandatory.
- Knowledge of the scope and limitation of various categories of maintenance and their application to the contract unit is required.
- Must know theory and principles of engine operations; accessories and components; theory of flight; rigging of flight controls; electrical and electronic; pneudraulic; and mechanical principles. Knowledge of sheet metal, properties of materials, fuels, and oils required.
- Read, interpret and use manufacturers and aircraft maintenance manuals, service bulletins, blueprints, wiring/schematic diagrams, data tables and other specifications to determine feasibility and method to repair or replace malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Must be able to inspect, repair, and operate ground support and auxiliary equipment.
- Must have a current Airframe and Power license certificated by the FAA.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and be able to operate a government vehicle.
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance and available to deploy with the aircraft with minimum notice.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
5 to 7 years of fixed or rotary wing aircraft maintenance experience.
C12/C26 aircraft maintenance experience preferred but not mandatory.
Veteran preferred but not mandatory.