Our client is in the business of providing industrial grade power solutions (both AC and DC) for processes which require precise, accurate and rugged power systems thereby helping our client partners grow and prosper. Our products have extensive applications in the following niche segments: Industrial heating, Electrolysis, Waste to energy, Polysilicon/ PV / LED, Alternate energy and other applications requiring precise control of power for mission critical applications.
The Service Sales Manager will lead the Regional Service Sales globally and will require regular interaction with RSMs and clients. The Services Sales Manager is responsible for actively promoting and selling value added services and sales to various large industrial customers. The candidate will need to effectively target and visit customers. The candidate will also be required to develop and implement a strategic plan for expanding and accelerating growth of the After Market Business for HDR Power Systems.
The Service Sales Manager will be responsible for maintaining, growing and managing current and new customer relationships globally, developing and executing After Market sales strategy to grow sales territory and generate profitable revenue growth in line with the company’s targets and goals. The successful candidate must possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), proven strategic planning skills, business acumen and sales aptitude, ability to partner across the organization to ensure customer needs are met, proven experience working with distribution channels, ability to work independently, must be willing to travel a minimum of 50-75%.
The Service Sales Manager must have a technology centric background that includes significant customer interaction with 3-5 years sales experience in the power industrial market.
B.S.E.E. from a recognized, fully accredited program is required.
• Responsible for all aftermarket sales for HDR Power Systems
• Grow the aftermarket business incrementally in line with company goals, prospect new clients, develop new and product applications and solutions
• Meet or exceed monthly objectives by developing new strategies and processes
• Create new value added product offerings/solutions and penetrate the markets
• Report and Monitor sales and quote activity and develop/implement strategies for converting opportunities into business
• Leverage existing relationships at plant level to convert over to corporate level for service business, create value propositions that result in increased demand for After Market products and services
• Convert traditional year over year business into more annuity based business
• Strong focus on incremental growth of spare parts business
• Collaborate with other team members, share information and resources, coordinate communication and lead cross-functional teams to ensure overall client service and problem resolution