Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs:
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Consumer Credit Card, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses - Human Resources, Finance, Credit Risk, and Compliance & Operational Risk.
Our product is service.
Our value added is financial advice and guidance.
Our competitive advantage is our people. It all begins with outstanding talent.
We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Our Default Servicing team engages, understands and advises consumer real estate customers of available solutions to resolve mortgage delinquencies.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
This position will be responsible for providing analytical support and data mining for the default outreach efforts currently underway by providing clear, concise and in-depth analysis utilizing multiple querying tools to various areas throughout Wells Fargo, including, but not limited to, the business unit, executive management and communications.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Creates and provides ongoing maintenance of large datasets used to provide strategic analysis and reporting to senior management, and to track critical business processes.
- Works independently to translate business requirements into meaningful data sets for use in reporting and analytical initiatives.
- Administers daily and weekly jobs as needed to populate datasets while ensuring accuracy and consistency.
- Utilizes multiple databases, and ensures adherence to data management regulations and policies.
- Manages small projects requiring coordination, resource allocation, time management and consultation with other team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
6+ years reporting and analytical experience or a minimum of a Masters degree in programs such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics or computer sciences with 3+ years directly applicable work experience.
- 4+ years reporting and analytical experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency with SAS and / or SQL.
- Ability to extract, compile and transform large sets of data for use in reporting, research and analysis.
- Demonstrated aptitude to independently provide summary and recommendations on operational data.
- Possess strong troubleshooting, technical, and resolution skills.
- Ability to multi-task on projects with exceptional data manipulation and reporting skills and a general understanding of operations policies and procedures
- Previous mortgage servicing experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
- Proficiency with Microsoft's suite of Office products: Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint