||We are looking for a PLANT CONTROLLER to coordinate and supervise all activities dealing with the financial functions of the facility. This position will prepare business plans, capital requests, accounting analysis and financial performance reports for internal and external distribution.
1) Supervises accounting staff.
2) Prepares and maintains five year business plan.
3) Supervises preparation of monthly financial/ledger transaction, vouchers, payments, customer invoicing and collection of funds.
4) Insure staff is adequately trained and capable of performing the quality and quantity of work to support the business organization.
5) Prepares capital budget forecasts and prepares necessary documents to appropriate funds for the purchase of capital equipment and customer reimbursed tooling.
6) Prepare profitability statements and reports to management on variances from plan to provide forecasts on future facility performance and recommend change that will improve profitability.
7) Communicates with all divisions, corporate office, customers, suppliers and federal government agencies.
8) Other duties as assigned by Manager.
1) Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
2) 5 years experience in the manufacturing accounting field
3) Knowledge of MRP systems is a plus.
4) Familiarity with metal fabrication, assembly processes, and relating tooling is a plus.
5) TS16949/ISO14001 knowledge.
6) Knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma concepts, along with a solid understanding of methods and time measurements relating to manufacturing processes.
|Candidate Must Have
||5 years experience in the manufacturing accounting field,Knowledge of MRP systems is a plus.,Familiarity with metal fabrication, assembly processes, and relating tooling is a plus.