Position Title Compressed Natural Gas Business Manager
Location Guymon OK
SUMMARY: The CNG (Compressed Natural Gas) Business Manager will be required to work in a team environment to accomplish the objectives identified by Management and the Plant Manager. This person is are responsible for overseeing the safe and proper installation maintenance and repair of all CNG site equipment and instrumentation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES including the following: Other duties may be assigned at management’s discretion.
• Responsible for the sales development and growth for the company’s CNG business.
• Responsible for the CNG Business P&L.
• Must be able to diagnose CNG control systems.
• Follow all established safety procedures for safe maintaining of all plant equipment.
• Ensure proper record keeping of preventative maintenance in equipment data files.
• Ensure all CNG sites are operational, kept clean and free of clutter.
• Use the MP2 work order system to ensure all maintenance work is done in accordance with manufacturers recommended methods and frequencies.
• Work with both internal and external customers to resolve issues.
• Provide leadership in professionalism and ethics.
• Understand and support High Plains Bioenergy’s SH&E goals and objectives, and on-going improvement plans and activities.
• Other duties may include but not limited to: ensure proper billing is done in a timely manner, site balance reporting, recruit fleet accounts and responding to problems with fill sites, coordinating maintenance, and maintaining proper documentation of data files.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field of study preferred; or Associates degree in Industrial Technology. Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in CNG or petrochemical environment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
1. Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field.
2. 2 + years’ experience in CNG or petrochemical environment with sales development responsibilities.
3. Able to diagnose CNG Control Systems.