We are pleased to present the following job opportunity with our client! Take a look and if you meet the requirements please submit your resume and we'll be in touch if you're a good fit!
As a Compensation Consultant, you will work with a team of professionals in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. The role will support other Total Reward partners to deliver effective solutions and advice to the business on all aspects of compensation programs.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Support Compensation Partners, recruiting team members, and HR Business Partners by drafting competitive compensation offer proposals and tracking process of approvals for new candidates and existing employees
- Assist with the annual planning, preparation, and process of allocating the corporate bonus pool and base salary budget at year-end
- Keep track of and synthesize market trends for distribution amongst team
- Coordinate annual survey participation, which includes assisting with job matching, data submission, and reviewing results.
- Become a “super-user” of the Compensation System
- Assist with ad hoc compensation-related inquiries from Compensation Partners, HR Business Partners, and Business Heads
- Report on compensation trends, outcomes and issues as needed
- Additional duties may include assisting the team in development and implementation of other firm-wide and business-specific initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel required – nested “if” statements, formatting, analyzing large amounts of data, etc.
- Compensation/Finance experience or related field desired (financial services and/or consulting experience preferred).
- Deferred compensation or retirement plan administration experience a plus
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to express complex thoughts clearly and convincingly in writing, in-person, and in group settings.
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Discretion in dealing with confidential information and senior-level leaders.
- Able to multi-task and balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment; strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion.
- Experience with Human Resources Information Systems (e.g., Workday, Oracle, etc.) a plus.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!