We are pleased to present the following job opportunity with our client! Take a look and if you meet the requirements please submit your resume and we'll be in touch if you're a good fit!
Responsible for the assessment and evaluation of patients and the supervision, instruction and evaluation of all field staff who are engaged in the delivery of health care services. The Patient Care Coordinator assures compliance with agency standards and state and federal laws.
• Ability to manage patient care with specific knowledge and experience in bedside nursing, symptom
• Crisis intervention and family intervention.
• Demonstrated management ability with an interdisciplinary team and other health care providers.
• Excellent skills in:
• communication both verbal and written
• interpersonal relations
• Ability to develop and maintain rapport with the patient, families, and staff.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!