We are pleased to present the following job opportunity with our client! Take a look and if you meet the requirements please submit your resume and we'll be in touch if you're a good fit!
What is expected of you for success in your role
- Excels in healthcare sales support oriented role
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of hospital based medication management processes, Nursing and Pharmacy practice/workflows, the healthcare industry, and thorough knowledge of medication management dispensing and infusion solutions.
- Expertly performs complex customer current state assessment, and creates compelling future state business case to meet customer’s strategic objectives/vision.
- Is an experienced communicator and collaborator with stakeholders (internal and external) to drive alignment on recommendations and proposed solutions. Dynamic speaking skills and excellent business writing skills required.
- Demonstrates leadership by being customer focused, displaying strategic thinking, having a global and company mindset, focusing on results, and continuously develops skills.
- Strategically works with sales and customer service organizations to prioritize opportunities.
- Handles multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizes tasks based on organizational need and judgment, and handles working independently in remote office situations productively.
- Has a bias toward action, is self-motivated, and a self-starter.
- Current licensed Pharmacist
- 10-15 years of experience in an acute care hospital environment
- At least 4 years of hospital departmental management/leadership experience required
- Experience with medication automated dispensing cabinets preferred
- Up to 75% travel required, including nights and some weekends
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!