We are pleased to present the following job opportunity with our client! Take a look and if you meet the requirements please submit your resume and we'll be in touch if you're a good fit!
Position is responsible for performing a wide variety of electrical installation and maintenance work on plant systems in industrial environments to furnish uninterrupted flow of power and maintain operations.
1. Lay out and install complex wiring circuits in conformance to established codes.
2. Diagnose and remedy electrical troubles, repair and replace apparatus.
3. Read and interpret equipment manuals to perform required maintenance and service.
4. Diagnose problems, pair or replace equipment and parts.
5. Provide emergency repairs to production equipment.
6. Work from wiring diagrams, schematic drawings and code book; use all required electrical measuring and testing devices.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!