We are pleased to present the following job opportunity with our client! Take a look and if you meet the requirements please submit your resume and we'll be in touch if you're a good fit!
The Cyber Security Defense (CSD) function within Global Information Security is responsible for all aspects of threat intelligence and monitoring, application and network security, and insider threat. In addition, the CSD team drives out the enterprise-wide cyber exercise program.
You will work with management and peer teams to utilize continual improvement processes to ensure the continued effectiveness of the Vulnerability Management Program. A deep understanding of the Vulnerability Management Life Cycle, best practices, and related technologies are key components of this role. You will demonstrate extraordinary organizational and cross-functional communication skills to drive Vulnerability Management best practices across the Enterprise.
In this role, you will direct cross-functional teams to research, engineer, test, implement, communicate, monitor, and maintain solutions supporting the Bank’s information security policies and/or procedures. You will utilize your in-depth knowledge and business requirements to design and engineer secure solutions to meet customer/client needs, or to address critical audit findings while protecting the Bank's data assets.
• Experience and hands on knowledge with vulnerability detection technologies.
• Deep understanding of Vulnerability Management Best Practices.
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite including MS Project and Visio.
• Ability to navigate and work effectively across a complex, geographically dispersed organization.
• Exceptional communication and customer relationship skills.
• Ability to build consensus and cooperation as well as the ability to influence, interact and negotiate with a diverse set of functions across the organization.
• Broad knowledge of change and project management methodologies and principles and the ability to integrate them into project design.
• Ability to understand the customer/client needs and build test cases to satisfy those requirements.
• Broad knowledge of Information Security technologies, techniques, and processes.
• Experience in complex technical projects, meeting target timelines, facilitating project meetings, authoring project documentation, issue resolution, and project resource identification.
• Demonstrated ability to self-direct project outcomes, with minimal supervision to achieve program goals.
• Experience with scripting languages.
• Familiarity with risk assessment methodologies.
• Ability to work with Technical and Non-Technical business owners
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
• Security+ / CISSP / CISM a plus