We are pleased to present the following job opportunity with our client! Take a look and if you meet the requirements please submit your resume and we'll be in touch if you're a good fit!
Interfaces with upper management in the continued build-out of an established analytics function, while individually contributing to projects. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. Leads by assigning work and resolving problems. Typically 3-5 years of analytics experience.
The Cyber Security Technology (CST) function within Global Information Security is responsible for innovation and architecture, engineering, solutions and capabilities development, deployment maintenance and support of information technology security controls. The CST team is also responsible for the management of the program/project management teams.
We are looking for an Analytics Team Lead (System/Data Security Manager) with extensive experience in delivering data analysis to technology and business teams. You will lead the strategic technology road map for the team while making daily contributions to analysis and development.
In this role, you will utilize your previous experience translating business questions into quantifiable answers with an ability to quickly gain subject matter expertise. You will be expected to work directly with key stakeholders to understand the business requirements and design/deliver complex solutions, while utilizing best practices in order to ensure statistically robust recommendations and software solutions.
- Senior level analytics manager with track record of performance for managing and influencing sophisticated, dynamic business partners with contending priorities
- Fluency in SQL and a scientific scripting language (Python, R)
- Ability to run and present analysis using: statistical inference/modeling techniques, clustering analysis, and custom data visualization
- Analytical design thinking emphasizing simplicity—you can run unsupervised clustering, but prioritize using a simpler approach
- Experience adhering to high audit standards
- Experience working in the Agile development process and the ability to drive projects forward independently
- Excellent partner & teammate to peers; can influence & resolve across organizational lines
- Proven technology management discipline (financials, resource planning, operations risk/security, etc.)
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!