We are pleased to present the following job opportunity with our client! Take a look and if you meet the requirements please submit your resume and we'll be in touch if you're a good fit!
This position is for a Sr. Architect who specializes in Identity and Access Management (IAM) technologies and has the capabilities to lead complex projects which span across multiple lines of business throughout the globe. Must be able to meet demands of working across multiple work streams, communicate effectively with senior technology leaders and business partners. The candidate for this position must be effective in articulating strategy, developing roadmaps, and influencing the direction for IAM technologies.
- Define, document, and publicize strategic roadmap for various IAM technology stacks
- Influence to ensure alignment & effective prioritization of Product Roadmaps to IAM Strategy
- Continuously follow and evaluate IAM technology landscape (market/best practice) for gap/opportunity development
- Bridge the gap between various development teams for designing solutions and business partners to fully understand their requirements
- Define enterprise wide standards and policies in respect to emerging technologies and provide the control framework to ensure adherence
- Strong understanding of industry standard SSO technologies and protocols (OAuth, OpenID Connect, FIDO, SCIM, LDAP, SAML)
- Experience with multi-factor authentication technologies and privileged access management
- Understanding of API design concepts and modern application interaction patterns
- Strong knowledge across the technology stack such as web protocols, multiple operating systems, hypervisors and distributed systems architecture.
- Proficient in Windows, Midrange and Mainframe access provisioning and security systems
- Familiarity with deployments and integrations of IAM solutions within the cloud (Azure or AWS)
- Strong discipline regarding enforcement of access management core principles
- Experience deploying large-scale, global projects and programs
- Familiarity with IT security and risk management practices
Desired Job Skills:
- 10+ years working in Information Technology
- 5+ years working in Identity & Access Management
- Understanding of financial services regulatory and legal environment
- CISSP Certification
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!