We are pleased to present the following job opportunity with our client! Take a look and if you meet the requirements please submit your resume and we'll be in touch if you're a good fit!
The Tax Senior Manager is responsible for the delivery of a full range of international tax services for multiple clients in a wide variety of industries. Responsibilities include interacting closely with clients to provide innovative international tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise; developing and managing staff; working closely with partners and staff on client management, practice development and business development activities; and formulating and delivering innovative international tax planning and savings strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the efforts of multiple client services teams on client engagements; plan, execute, direct, and complete international tax projects in a wide variety of industries; provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise to clients; market, sell, design, and implement tax-planning strategies for clients and manage to budget.
- Oversee the delivery of a full range of international tax services and advise U.S. and foreign multinational companies on the tax implications of their international operations as well as coordinating U.S. tax laws with foreign tax laws to develop an optimal worldwide tax strategy.
- Consult with clients on tax-efficient structuring of international transactions, effective use of tax treaties, planning related to offshore investments activities and repatriation programs to minimize US and foreign income taxes of our US-based multinational clients, minimizing worldwide tax burdens on business transactions and operations, and making effective foreign investments.
- Develop a project vision and set challenging personal and client service team goals.
- Conduct primary and secondary review of complicated or complex international tax returns.
- Facilitate client understanding of international tax development implications.
- Work closely with partners, managers, and staff to integrate practice development skills into a team approach to client service and new business development.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. CPA, Master's in Taxation, LLM in Taxation, or JD.
- A minimum of eight years of progressive tax consulting experience, preferably with at least five years focused on international taxation. Experience with a Big 4 firm, law firm, or large corporate tax department of a multinational company.
- Superior analytical, technical, and tax accounting/technology skills with proficiency in US GAAP and tax consulting and compliance. Experience with inbound and outbound transaction consulting, multi-national corporation experience, transfer pricing, foreign tax credit utilization, and tax minimization.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!