We are pleased to present the following job opportunity with our client! Take a look and if you meet the requirements please submit your resume and we'll be in touch if you're a good fit!
The Inside Sales Representative serves as a liaison between us and the customer, establishing stronger customer relationships and developing a steady flow of order inquiries.
- Track and follow sales inquiries with customers and in the marketplace to convert these inquiries into orders.
- Manage customer base and orders to create an optimum mix of sales volume, gross profit and market share as determined by the District Manager.
- Achieve individual goals for sales revenue, sales volume, gross profit, and credit.
- Manage orders throughout the sales cycle, including: developing inquiries, sourcing material, proposing pricing, arranging transportation, organizing logistics, arranging delivery schedules, supplying details for timely billing, leading collections, resolving claims and effectively managing dispute resolution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Construction Management, Engineering, Marketing, or Management.
- Professional presentation skills: excellent verbal communications abilities, strong confidence in speaking to audiences.
- Proficient in MS Office, excellent computer skills.
- 0-5 year experience-MUST BE A SELF STARTER
- 10% travel required.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualities and characteristics:
- Able to develop a customer base by building strong, long-term relationships.
- Able to work independently and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Service oriented, and able to track, manage and follow through on details.
- Tenacious approach to problem solving.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!