We are pleased to present the following job opportunity with our client! Take a look and if you meet the requirements please submit your resume and we'll be in touch if you're a good fit!
The goal of this position, is to assure the high quality of our operations and services leading to the long-term success of our business. Some of the key responsibilities include, developing a Quality Assurance Plan to support the program, executing Quality Control (QC), and the development and reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPI).The ideal candidate will have an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to Infrastructure quality problems.
- Develop overall quality plan to support the data center rollout, including quality around technical delivery, logistics, inventory controls
- Reviews requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creates detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured installation and test plans.
- Estimates, prioritizes, plans, and coordinates quality control and testing activities.
- Designs, develops, and executes QA scheduled reports (e.g. defects, installation deficiencies, project timelines and project level QA measurements)
- Identifies, records, and documents thoroughly and tracks deficiencies and corrective actions.
- Performs thorough review of all testing documentation.
- Monitors and inspects all operations that affect quality to align with industry and customer standards.
- Facilitates communications with internal and external teams to identify system requirements, failures, and process improvements.
- Monitors corrective action process results.
- Investigates the causes of non-conforming products and trains users to implement QC solutions.
- Tracks quality assurance metrics, such as defects, marginal results, and project specific KPI’s.
- Stays up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Maintains all testing documentation.
- Trains installers, where necessary, on testing methodologies.
- Assists Project Manager with reporting requirements.
- Proven work experience in Infrastructure deployment.
- Proven work experience in Infrastructure quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of Project/Construction QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with QC implementation.
- Solid knowledge of testing and installation methodologies.
- Excellent MS Office and database skills.
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills.
- Superior collaboration and communication skills: team building, conflict resolution, stakeholder management and decision making.
Additional Ideal Qualifications:
- Experience working in a data center builds
- Experience with fiber and copper performance testing
- Certifications in QC is a strong advantage.
- RCDD and DCDC preferred
- Strong Knowledge of TIA and NEC Standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!