We are pleased to present the following job opportunity with our client! Take a look and if you meet the requirements please submit your resume and we'll be in touch if you're a good fit!
The SA plays a leadership role, by analyzing business requirements, presenting related solutions, and driving the business case and financial justifications. Qualified candidates will possess deep experience in the communications and/or network industry in a sales-oriented, technical solution design and architecture role, with an emphasis on various network architectures, virtualization, Cloud, Unified Communications, managed services and mobility solutions.
· Build and maintain relationships in assigned accounts as appropriate to identify and cultivate additional opportunities
· Focus on solution development and architectural design for assigned customer base with specific emphasis on the organization’s Enterprise Solutions’ global managed services and communications solutions portfolio.
· Develop solutions/strategies using technology to resolve customer issues and achieve business goals/objectives
· Serve as a deal architect for multi-faceted, multi-technology solutions
· Partner with other company Enterprise Solutions subject matter experts to build the customer solution
· Develop and deliver technical presentations with customers and tailor content to audience as appropriate
· Author and deliver network designs, statements of work (SOWs) and technical project plans incorporating service and program management activities.
· Understand the competitive landscape and have the ability to clearly articulate the technical differentiation and value proposition associated with the organization’s Enterprise Solutions versus its competitors.
· Achieve sales and profit goals through joint account planning, partner teaming (internal & external), on-site client interface/visits, engagement/solution development and implementation support/follow-up.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· BS or BA in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
· Strong business acumen and understanding of clients IT related business goals and challenges to ensure proper translation of the client’s needs into technology solutions
· 10+ years in a customer/client facing technical role (Pre/Post Sales, Sales Engineering, Consulting, Solutions Architecture, Service Delivery, etc.) with a strong knowledge of various network architectures, virtualization, Cloud, Unified Communications and mobility solutions.
· Demonstrated and verifiable track record of prior successful customer engagements. Examples of solution designs, statements of work and/or technical project plans are required
· Experience in the development and implementation of IT and/or managed Unified Communications solutions with accountability for end-to-end delivery
· Ability to present both technical and non-technical information to broad audiences
· Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively work in a team environment and explain complex system solutions customers.
· Effective written communication skills.
· Proven experience with one or more of the following Unified Communications and Collaborations, network architectures solutions:
o Unified Communications
· IP PBX (Microsoft & Cisco)
· SIP Endpoints, SIP Trunking and Session Border Controllers (SBC)
· Video Communication (webcams, CODECs, mobile devices)
o Network Architecture
· Working knowledge of the following
· Routers, VPN and Firewall- Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint
· Switches– Cisco, HP
· WAN– PTP, MPLS and VPN Topologies
· Data Centers– Cloud (UCaaS), Hypervisors, Server Farms, SAN, Leaf-Spine Topology
· Wireless– Cisco, HP (Aruba), Aerohive, Ruckus
· Network Assessment Tools – RISC Networks, Netformx, AirMagnet, iBwave, SolarWinds
o Managed Services
· Managed Network Services (LAN, WAN, Content Delivery, Managed IP PBX)
· Cloud (UCaaS)
· Current and valid industry certifications in one or more of the following preferred:Cisco; Microsoft, Tandberg, and/or Polycom; TOGAF; ITIL CompTia
· Unified Communications, Network Architecture, Wireless (802.11), Video Communications, Data Center
Additional Desired Technology Experience:
· Contact Center: Cisco Unified Contact Center Express or Enterprise; Genesys
· Video Communications: Cisco (Tandberg), Polycom, SIP, H.320 and H.323
· LAN/WAN: Cisco, Juniper
· WAN Optimization
· Cloud Services
· Data Center: Cisco UCS (B/C Series), HP (Rack-Mount/BladeSystem)