We are pleased to present the following job opportunity with our client! Take a look and if you meet the requirements please submit your resume and we'll be in touch if you're a good fit!
The Incumbent will plan and direct the development, execution and completion of major capital investment projects. This includes Front End Loading (FEL) steps of concept development, scope definition and preliminary engineering through detailed engineering and design, overall procurement, construction and start-up of new production facilities or modification of existing facilities.
Major Tasks & responsibilities:
Prepare project design basis and scopes including equipment specification requirements, technology selection, flow sheets, layouts and material balances.
Provide the development, evaluation, and Selection of process and project alternatives.
Provide necessary input to prepare cost estimates and project Schedules in support of appropriation requests.
Cost estimates and Project schedules should be analyzed for accuracy and completeness.
Assist in preparation of appropriation requests
Direct and execute design engineering phase of projects, Including process design calculations, project organization, contract Plan development, and review and approval of all discipline documents. Also monitors projects pending, engineering man-hour expenditures and Compliance with project schedule, and scope of work be responsible for clear and efficient communication between the Project team and management.
Communicate with construction and site personnel to ensure that Plant is constructed per design. Provide guidance and technical support to resolve construction problems.
Provide technical support during start-up phase to ensure product Quality and capacity requirements are met.
Creatively solving technical and administrative problems in areas Such as:
• Process design
• Material of construction
• Equipment selection
• Discipline interfaces
• Contract planning
• Cost control
- BS (6 + years of experience), MS (4+ years of experience) or PHD (2 + years of experience). Degree in chemical, mechanical, electrical engineering or other related engineering discipline as appropriate. Chemical engineering background preferred
- Project Engineering LEAD execution experience in a chemical and/or refinery manufacturing facility.
- Ability to make decisions and work independently to develop and implement state-of-the-art solutions into the production workflow
- Demonstrated leadership and people skills with the ability to works well in a team setting
- Ability to communicate (both written and verbal) effectively and promptly with all levels of the organization
- Experience should include the successful completion of at least three (3) significant projects
- Significant experience, directly related to the principles and procedures of project and process engineering, as well as, the control and integration of activities associated with design and construction projects
- Effective computer literacy
- Willingness to travel at least 20-50%.
- Work with global consultants and international companies
- Professional engineer certification.
- PMP certification desirable
- Knowledge of the German language helpful Presentation skills to Management (appropriate for position level)
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!