We are pleased to present the following job opportunity with our client! Take a look and if you meet the requirements please submit your resume and we'll be in touch if you're a good fit!
The primary purpose of this job is to be responsible for supporting the production floor by maintaining industrial machines through preventative and emergency maintenance. This job is responsible for making informed suggestions on process improvements and methods.
- Repair of production equipment from basic hydraulic equipment to complex CNC machinery
- Remove, repair and reassemble machine components, including hydraulic and electro-mechanical
- Use of diagnostic equipment including multimeters and other test instruments
- Performing preventative and predictive maintenance
- Completing projects such as mechanical and electrical repairs and upgrades Interpret electrical schematics, understanding technical manuals, and following written instructions
- Maintain accurate records of projects including machine assembly, start-up and installation
- Manufacturing background
- Manufacturing Plant Electrician, Forklift operator license
- Experience with Siemens 840D and/or Fanuc Controls and Drives
- An analytical and detail-oriented personality
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on trouble shooting, maintaining and repairing industrial machines
- Experience completing preventive maintenance on industrial machines and other company equipment
- Experience in PLC and/or CNC and test equipment repair procedures
- Solid mechanical aptitude of complex mechanical assemblies including precision measurements
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and express basic electronic, mechanical and hydraulic principles used in electrical and mechanical maintenance work assignments
- Knowledge of conventional welding, carpentry and plumbing
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!