We are pleased to present the following job opportunity with our client! Take a look and if you meet the requirements please submit your resume and we'll be in touch if you're a good fit!
As a Technology Architect you will provide technical leadership for the team and participate in building the Data and Analytics Platform "Enterprise Data Lake", ensuring delivery follows solid design principles, adheres to the proposed architecture and has quality designed in through adherence to TDD, ATTD, CI/CD and SOLID principles. In addition, you will:
- Provide expert understanding of Cloud Computing, Big Data Technology, and how to leverage these to create a Scalable Environment to support Data & Analytics
- Responsible to review Analytic Solution use cases and determine the technology/architecture needed to deliver the solution within our Data & Analytics environment. Determines new ideas and creative solutions to design, build and deploy business solutions
- Provide expert input to business and IT for existing and future solutions in support of Data & Analytics programs
- Specific focus on Big Data and Cloud Based technologies
- Develops and maintains strategic relationships with key technology supplier resources
Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this position.
What Skills You Need
- 7 or more years of demonstrated technical experience in delivering distributed solutions (ex: Platforms, Applications, API's)
- 7 or more years of demonstrated experience in development using Scala, Java or NodeJS
- 2 or more tears experience as the Technical Lead/Engineer Lead for your team
- 2 or more years of experience with DevOps and deploying Cloud Applications
- Technical depth that enables engaged consulting on technology, standards, processes, and best practices in areas of expertise and regarding new technologies
- Ability to determine strategic roadmaps for data solutions to meet current and future needs across global enterprise
What Makes You Stand Out
Other areas of experience or interest that will help us place you on the right team include:
- Demonstrated experience with big data frameworks such as Spark
- Agile /XP Development Practice (TDD, ATDD, CI/CD)
- Demonstrated experience with delivering analytical solutions utilizing Big Data / ML / AI
- Strong Communication Skills
- Amazon Web Services Certifications
Education (or equivalent work experience)
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!