We are pleased to present the following job opportunity with our client! Take a look and if you meet the requirements please submit your resume and we'll be in touch if you're a good fit!
Candidate will support software development tasks as part of a larger team dedicated to the customer mission. Responsibilities will include:
- Development of Java applications for ground data processing.
- Support all phases of the software life-cycle, including software implementation, integration, debugging, and full documentation.
- Evaluate and recommend architecture and process improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience or graduate degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- An active Top Secret security clearance required (SCI or SSBI).
- 3+ years of experience with Java and the Linux development environment.
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Apache Camel, Mission Planning, and Continuous Integration preferred.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!