We are pleased to present the following job opportunity with our client! Take a look and if you meet the requirements please submit your resume and we'll be in touch if you're a good fit!
All Sanitization Associates are responsible for all activities associated with the manufacturing and filling operations, required to produce sterile drug products under aseptic conditions.
- Cleaning and sanitizing aseptic production areas.
- Set up/preparation/cleaning and autoclaving components (for example, washing disassembled equipment such as from the Waukesha Pumps. Assembly of Vispros and FUS Pumps and associated documentation) parts used in aseptic manufacturing operations. (Some lifting required, up to 55-60 lbs.) Any object greater than 60 pounds, not to exceed 100 lbs. must require the use of a buddy system. This system requires two employees to lift the object. No employee can lift any object greater than 60 lbs by themselves.
- Reading and understanding written instruction as detailed on production batch records.
- Routine aseptic gowning practices. NOTE: Must have flexibility, discipline and not fall out of established limits.
- Stocking of consumable items, such as bouffant hats and beard covers
- Stocking of sterile and non-sterile gowns
- Refilling Bootie Butlers, replacing/changing floor mats.
- Must document activities in log books, forms etc. in a legible manner as per cGMP.
- Must be able to work until all cleaning activities are complete
- Must be available for overtime and weekend
Required to assist in packaging operations as needed in the event of manpower shortages
1-2 years pharmaceutical industry experience preferred; preferably in Aseptic manufacturing.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!