We are pleased to present the following job opportunity with our client! Take a look and if you meet the requirements please submit your resume and we'll be in touch if you're a good fit!
As a Facility Engineer, Electrical - Enterprise Facilities Engineering Services (EFES), you will provide project management services and Electrical Engineering as related to implementing changes at any of the manufacturing facilities in the US geography. You will manage or be a contributor to multi-discipline infrastructure projects of moderate to large scope. In addition, you will:
- You will manage schedule, budget and quality of deliverables while working with supply management on projects in support of manufacturing and/or distribution operations
- Coordinate engineering design from concept through implementation using standard project management processes
- Manage outside design professionals and contractors
- Support execution of electrical engineering competency projects including working with outside electrical utilities for electrical infrastructure improvements
- Also support other engineering competency projects such as: structural infrastructure, compressed air, mechanical systems, sewers, roofs, and fire protection
- Communicate and coordinate with Unit leadership, Manufacturing Engineering, facilities staff, consultants, and contractors will be required
- Provide life, safety and building code analysis and support and implement programs within the organization to prevent injuries and illnesses
- Assist in the identification and resolution of potential environmental, safety, ergonomic and health hazards
Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this position.
What Skills You Need
- 5 or more years of experience building electrical infrastructure systems and facilities design
- Background in Electrical Engineering Principles application, electrical theory, Power systems, codes and regulations, and Electrical Controls as related to manufacturing operations (mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, power systems, etc.) with experience in product, process, and facilities design
- Demonstrated multi-discipline project management experience focusing on schedule, budget and quality expectations with the ability to prioritize multiple active projects simultaneously
- Experience procuring, coordinating, or working with multiple skilled trades, contractors, and outside consultants to achieve project objectives
- Ability to understand and apply electrical principles, know electrical components, basic factory power distribution systems (13.8 kV, 480 V, 110V), be able to troubleshoot these systems, be able to design and calculate and install power distribution equipment within the factory (switch gear, interrupters, breakers, Etc.) and have knowledge to apply proper Capacitance and grounding systems
- Know and have the ability to use Electrical codes such as (NFPA 70 - NEC Code Book)
- Experience with computer aided design, SKM Power Tools for Windows, and/or engineering tools
What Makes You Stand Out
Other areas of experience or interest that will help us place you on the right team include:
- PMP Certificate (Project Management Professional) or achievable
- Provide troubleshooting of the facility infrastructure and production to support, manufacturing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Capable of Responding to critical Electrical distribution down situations
- Demonstrated working knowledge of project delivery methods, controls, and construction contracts
- Experience with building Information Modeling and Integrated Project Delivery Methods
- Knowledge to Research markets for qualified suppliers of materials and services
- Seek competitive and negotiated sources for materials, equipment and services for maintenance and new construction projects assigned to engineer
Education (or equivalent work experience)
- Bachelor's degree in an Electrical Engineering discipline
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!