We are pleased to present the following job opportunity with our client! Take a look and if you meet the requirements please submit your resume and we'll be in touch if you're a good fit!
Primarily Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain expert level of company product knowledge and application.
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Provide design and specification development support to resellers, integrators, and distributors.
- Assist sales engineering with responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Understand and convey customer requirements to other organizational functions.
- Perform technical/product training for internal team members and external customers/partners.
- Maintain accurate records of project plans, schedules, tasks, and reports in designated company databases/tools.
- Travel to project sites to perform deployment, set-up, commissioning, and training services.
- Configure and test network switches, AV, KVM, and other system components while also employing appropriate troubleshooting techniques for resolving network performance issues.
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives.
- Identify customer's needs and sales opportunities to help maintain future growth.
- May assist product engineering with new product evaluation, testing, and qualification.
- Prepares and delivers sales and technical training; leverages question-based selling strategies advancing clients in their buying process.
- Stay current with technologies and trends and incorporate this knowledge into products and solutions to solve customer problems.
- Mentors and provides coaching/training for field service technicians. May assist with task management and performance feedback.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication with many diverse stakeholders
- Self-motivated and driven with a results-driven attitude, market-oriented approach, and a curious mind
- Experience or certifications in computer networking, signal switching, and visualization technologies.
- In depth understanding of Ethernet protocol/switching/packet processing and network architecture topologies.
- Experience setting up and troubleshooting many of the following technologies: Principals of networking (layers 2 and 3); Virtual private networks IPsec and/or SSL; Network routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, and MPLS); Enterprise/carrier-class routers and switches.
- Ability to read blueprints, architectural, mechanical, and electrical documents.
- Solid teamwork traits and the ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities
- Extensive travel is required primarily in North America with also the ability to depart with minimal advance notice
- Must have a valid United States (US) driver’s license ability to obtain a valid passport.
- Associates degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology or Computer Science; significant experience within this industry may be substituted for candidates without formal degree
- Minimum of 5 years of data networking experience in field service, data center or related IT technician environment.
- Industry and manufacturer specific certifications preferred (examples: A+, Server+, Network+, Microsoft Certifications).
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!