The Maintenance Coordinator role is vital to the execution and optimization of work & resources within the maintenance department. Coordinators plan, communicate and schedule work in a team environment. Coordinators would be working hand in hand with operations staff and maintenance frontline leaders to assure proper utilization of all resources. This position will have on-call responsibilities and will report directly to the Maintenance Manager.
- Participate in maintenance daily meetings
- Plans work orders and creates work packets with assistance from hourly maintenance planners.
- Assemble and maintain documents such as:
- Required Permits
- QA/QC Documents
- Reliable methods
- Supplying pre-job safety checklists and other supporting documentation to ensure safe and efficient execution of the work plan
- Ensure storeroom parts and materials are delivered to work site
- Ensure work orders are completed in CMMS software no later than 15 days after work is completed
- Organize, schedule and manage all critical spare part rebuilds both in-house and off site for their area
- Responsible for maintaining equipment files, OEM manuals, drawings, copies of specifications, critical tolerances, repair data and area standard job plans
- Responsible to keep equipment Bill of Materials updated
- Assist Operations in keeping the notification backlog updated and manageable
- Manages RFQ’s and hires contractors as needed. Contractor oversite responsibilities
- Locate and acquire specialty equipment as necessary for planned work
- Get quotes for replacement materials as needed from vendors
- Create and update shutdown schedules in MS Project
- Minimum 5 years manufacturing experience with engineering degree or 10 years experience in the maintenance trade
- Strong technical and maintenance background
- Ability to execute multiple projects
- Preferred experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and SAP PM Applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have good interpersonal skills with ability to interact at all levels
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!