The Therapeutic Recreation Coordinator for our Transitional Sub-Acute Unit and Acute Rehabilitation Unit, is responsible to develop, direct, organize, plan, and implement the therapeutic recreational needs of the residents to include their physical, social, emotional, vocational, spiritual, and cognitive needs. The coordinator supervises the recreational staff therapists, activities aides, volunteers and students.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university in Therapeutic Recreation, CRTS preferred or related field or Bachelor's degree in an unrelated filed with a minimum of two years experience in a similar role.
- Prefer a minimum of two years of experience in working with adults with disabilities/functional impairments.
Certification and Licensure Requirements:
- NCTRC (Required)
- BLS CERTIFICATION (Preferred)
- ADC (Preferred)
Experience and Skills:
- 2 - 3 years in comparable practice setting (Preferred)
- Required Skills: Excellent Communications, written and oral skills, Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Leadership skills, Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!