The primary responsibility of the Production Planner/Expeditor is to function as a liason between the company's Engineering, Operations, Quality, Purchasing, and Shipping/Receiving departments. It is a focal point among all departments to effectively communicate and help meet project requirements through a careful review of capacity and scheduling of jobs.
- Build routings base don engineering requirements queue time, setup time, and run time per operation
- Release jobs to the operations group at the appropriate time based on schedule requirement
- Effective sequencing of jobs, processes, and assignments to individual work centers
- Providing interface between shop floor supervisors and leadership team
- Review and update work center capacity models in the ERP system to support planning models
- Utilize ERP tools and knowledge of production to schedule jobs
- Support department level scheduling by setting priorities, tracking status, and delivering timely information to engingeering, operations, quality, and purchasing
- Support customer communication by providing accurate and timely information and reports to management team Generate capacity, on-time delivery, and production reports in support of management team
- Closely monitor progress of all new product development, R&D jobs, and production jobs; provide reporting to management on the status of those jobs
- 2-5 years' experience
- Prior experience in manufacturing environment
- Proficiency in ERP systems desired CPIM or CSCP certifications desired a plus
- Continuous improvement and lean concepts background desired
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office Software Suite
- Need to be hardworking and detail-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal with ability to communicate with all levels of
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!