Our client is seeking a Senior Manager, Customer Experience who will be a CX leader, evangelist, and change agent. This individual will plan and lead CX initiatives, supervise data analysis, drive internal and external CX communications, and manage our enterprise Voice of Customer (VOC) systems to increase the overall impact of our CX program. The ideal candidate is passionate about measuring, understanding, and transforming customer experience.
The core responsibilities include:
- Lead the continual development, prioritization, tracking, and implementation of CX goals and strategy
- Lead a team through the GCS matrix responsible for monitoring, reporting out, and influencing improvement of customer satisfaction and loyalty metrics
- Partner closely with teams throughout the organization to build a culture of data-driven insights into customer base and to ensure that the customer’s voice and feedback is central to decision making and communications
- Manage data analysis and interpretation, including customer analysis/modeling for product and service use, satisfaction, adoption, and risk of defection, and communicate insights and recommendations tailored to the needs of different stakeholders to drive action
- Lead the MMS Net Promoter Score (NPS) program, analyze feedback and share insights and recommendations with business unit executives and other leaders
- Apply data analytics to customer understanding and reporting including the development and improvement of customer personas, journey maps, and infographics
- Work with our VOC platform vendor and consultants to lead the administration of existing surveys as well as design and implement new survey solutions using industry best practices
- Coach and develop team of individual contributors to be data-driven CX advocates
- Develop and implement internal communication and training strategies to create awareness and engagement of CX Initiatives, and partner with Marketing Communications to develop external marketing and collateral related to CX efforts and improvements
- Serve as the MMS Business Unit primary point of contact to the corporate Customer Experience council. As a council member, the Customer Experience Leader’s role will be to foster a spirit of sharing and bring best practices from across the corporate enterprise to MMS/GCS.
- Keep abreast of key industry trends, research and recommend best practices, KPIs and benchmarks
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related field of study; MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- 5 or more years of experience in customer experience and voice of customer program management and/or customer service management, including 3+ years in a leadership role
- Ability to establish strategy and drive execution with tangible results.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with ability to distill large data sets into meaningful insights and takeaways
- Excellent communication skills and good data story teller
- Demonstrated ability to drive change management and work successfully in a highly cross-functional, matrix organization
- Highly developed ‘influencing without authority’ skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Minimal travel domestically and internationally as needed
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!