As an Engine Systems Engineer, you will implement a division wide strategy for common engine harnesses, controls, sensors and actuators. This will require close collaboration with both DPS and all product groups to ensure the defined strategy is followed. In addition, you will:
- Complete continuous improvement projects on engine harnesses, controls, sensors and actuators in support of the distinctive product quality goals for engine systems.
Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this position.
What Skills You Need
- Experience with enterprise and C&F standards for harnesses, controls, sensors and actuators
- Experience with Tier 4 engine components and systems
- Experience communicating at multiple levels in the organization, both technical and non-technical, within and outside of C&F
- Experience using calculation and analysis to review multiple design solutions and provide data driven decisions
- Experience directing teams in an efficient manner towards design solutions that meet timelines and expectations
- Proven project management experience with complex projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Proven team leadership experience and an understanding of the enterprise leadership structure
What Makes You Stand Out
- Experience with engine and after treatment troubleshooting, including regeneration and SCR DEF system. Data acquisition and analysis experience with commonly used tools, such as: Dev X, Diadem, Excel, and Matlab
- Basic understanding and experience with PDM Link and Pro-E programs
- Experience developing system and component level test plans that clearly have defined goals
- Experience and background with Deere CCDP and PDP processes and procedures
Education (or equivalent work experience)
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and/or relevant work experience.