Primary duties for the position will include but not be limited to the following tasks: the safe installation, assembly, maintenance, testing, evaluation, and repair of stationary system, pumps, septic tanks, mobile equipment and vehicles such as loaders, roof scalers, drills, feeder breaker, conveyers, crushers, screeners, load out systems and utility vehicles.
Tasks will also include material handling, housekeeping, parts procurement and assignments as directed by a supervisor. Must be able to work on surface or underground.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the candidate successfully passing a physical which includes a drug and alcohol screen, ATF and criminal background check.
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
- Cargill requires that employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a production plant
- Must be able to perform physical job duties including bending/stooping, climbing ladders, open/close valves, shoveling, pounding with hammer and work in confined spaces
- Ability to work in elevated areas
- Must be able to operate machinery
- Must be able to operate heavy equipment
- Must be able to read/write English
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work overtime
- Ability to work holidays, nights, weekends or different shifts
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
-Able to perform maintenance trades including welding, electrical, machinist, pipe fitting, and fabrication, rigging systems, gearbox and bearing, maintenance, lubrication, pumps and piping systems, mechanical maintenance and hydraulic and pneumatic.
-Prior experience in production related work