This candidate must drive sales and exceed sales targets sold through broker channels and direct. The prospects are new international benefits for both small businesses and large national account customers. An experienced sales role for a professional who is eager to join a Fortune 50 healthcare company and exceed goals by finding and developing new business opportunities, cultivating winning relationships, and driving strong results in a very dynamic global expatriate market.
New Business Sales for International products and services in support of profitable growth and other business objectives. Develops and cultivates strong relationships with key constituents (producers, plan sponsors and/or consumers depending on business) to maximize sales opportunities and achieve profitable growth.
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Develop new business opportunities to ensure profitable customers and help grow the business through consultative selling and market research Ensures product, pricing and services meet client's needs while meeting revenue growth and profit objectives. Manages and builds producer relations as needed depending on book of business or market segment(s) being supported.
- Identifies various ways to partner with the client by drawing from entire spectrum of product line illustrating a keen understanding of client's multifaceted needs and benefits of International's full product array (e.g., fully vs. self-insured, combination of products and/or covers a range of industries). Collaborates with internal partners and/or external constituents to uncover profitable growth and cross-sell opportunities within new or existing customers and to support post-sale activities.
- Coordinates sales materials, testimonials and subject matter expert involvement in support of the successful delivery of constituent presentations. May participate in constituent meetings including finals presentations.
- Develops/maintains and communicates expertise on products, industry and emerging marketplace trends.
- Exhibits the following Sales Executive behaviors - drive, results-focused, competitive, detailed, knowledgeable, curious, committed
- Performance measures percentage of sales quota attained, close ratios, lost business analysis, analytics and market plans, #broker visits, and # of finalist meetings.
5+ years of industry and sales experience preferably international benefits. Presentation skills to Fortune 500 companies - thought leadership. Organizational skills managing large volumes of prospecting activity and quoting. Effectively closing sales. Market sales development.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Insurance/Insurance License as required by state
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!