Supervision of the Packing and Loading area. Responsible for meeting customer/product specifications, load out and packaging demands, safety and food safety standards and ensuring employees in the assigned area are following proper operations and maintenance. Responsible for training and supervision of Union and contract employees.
50% Responsible for planning and executing on the daily pack and load schedule. Manage crews to effectively meet customer demands around delivery. Ensure paperwork related to shipping and product delivery is accurately and completely filled out and processed accordingly.
Communicate problems or improvement opportunities to management and provide possible solutions to potential issues.
20% On-going training of P&L staff on equipment operation, set-up, troubleshooting and process optimization. Daily direction given to plant crews on cleaning activities and direction of efforts to remain Audit-Ready. Enforcement of consistent personnel policies. Lead crews in a manner that leads to engaged employees.
10% Plan and perform minor maintenance of equipment
10% Participate and attend various training opportunities related to safety, food safety, and quality.
10% Perform miscell selected for an interview, you will be required to submit signed copies of your last two performance reviews. (A completed e-PMP is considered a signed copy.)
• High School Diploma OR GED equivalent.
• 2-5 years of manufacturing/warehouse experience
• Ability to effectively communicate (verbal, written, presentation skills) at various levels within the product line and business unit.
• Technical knowledge and experience with process unit operations …
• Working knowledge of OSHA and Environmental regulations
• Dry milling experience (flour milling, corn milling, etc)
• Supervision experience in a unionized environment
• Basic understanding of process automation and control.
• Packaging and shipping experience.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!