Our Speech Language Pathologists - SLP are the cornerstone to dedication to our mission. Working in the health care environment can be very demanding, and it is our goal to provide the tools to help you understand and commit to the philosophy that defines our culture. We are interested to employ a SLP who is as passionate as we are about ensuring that our patients and residents receive the support services they need and deserve.
As a team member your duties may include, but will not be limited to:
- Evaluate and diagnose any speech, language, communication, and/or swallowing disorders.
- Build a program to treat any disorders that the patient has been diagnosed with.
- Provide training and educate the patient and their loved ones on the programs.
- Required to work professionally with many disciplines to ensure proper treatment for the patient.
- Work with patients to improve their ability to read and write correctly.
- Show patients how to pronounce and improve their voice and communication.
Prior experience in Speech Therapy and SLP state license and CCC's certification required. Willing to consider a new grad in need of clinical fellowship supervision.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!