Our client is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do.
- Manages large, complex project initiatives of substantial importance to the organization, including IRAD, with minimal oversight or direction.
- A key member in defining the technology roadmap, as well as the product line road map and influence the IRAD proposal generation and implementation.
- Guide the prototyping of new technologies to demonstrate capabilities and potential use.
- Involved in proposal generation, Red Team reviews, and customer discussions for all new radar system development. Involved in the evaluation of product synergies between Harris centers of excellence.
- Communicates within and outside of the organization to explain and influence changes to practices, processes and approaches.
- Makes significant improvements in processes, systems, or products.
- Provides input into new products/processes and implements operational plans that have measurable impact on business or functional results.
Work consists of making significant improvements of processes, systems, solutions, or products to enhance performance of job area. May develop new concepts or standards. Opportunities for problem solving and innovation are undefined, where information is difficult to obtain. Conducts extensive investigation to understand root cause of problems. Problems span a wide range of difficult and unique issues across the function and/or business area.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering or other related field.
- Technical principles, theories and concepts of basic RF transmitter, receiver, and antenna design principles
- 9+ years of relevant work experience in the following:
- RF Source and measurement instruments (i.e. Spectrum analyzer, Vector Analyzer, Signal Generators, etc.) Probability, statistics, random processes, communications theory, estimation theory, digital signal processing.
- Knowledge of embedded processors and digital hardware.
- U.S. granted government security clearance.
- Basic understanding of technical principles, theories and concepts of RF transmitter, receiver, and antenna design principles.
- Basic understanding of Software components including firmware, operating systems, drivers, applications and other computing system software.
- Basic understanding of hardware components including electrical equipment, digital processing hardware (ASIC, CPLD, FPGA), circuit boards, microprocessor systems, computer system architectures and interfaces.
- Ability to lead a complex effort, collaborate with HW/SW design functions in the design and development of a system
- MS in Electrical Engineering, or other related field.
- Understanding of applicable programming and scripting languages for analysis and test (such as MATLAB, Excel/VBA, and programming languages such as C/C++, Perl, Python).
- Understanding of the Systems Engineering requirements of DoD Directive 5000.01 Defense Acquisition System.
- Working knowledge of SysML and/or Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) principles for System Level design of EW components.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!