Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Automation Test Engineer to join our team of talented professionals in Bethesda, Maryland.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience
- At least 6 years of experience with test automation development, including Tricentis’ Tosca, Java/Cucumber and Selenium
- At least 4 years of experience with process automation development using Blue Prism or other RPA solutions (e.g. UI Path, Automation Anywhere, Tricentis RPA)
- At least 4 years of .NET or JAVA development experience
- Demonstrated functional test experience, including test analysis
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without requiring employer sponsorship currently or in the future
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Must have experience in RPA development using Blue Prism or other RPA solutions (e.g. UI Path, Automation Anywhere, Tricentis RPA)
- Ability to design/architect, build, program, test and deploy RPA solutions using an Agile methodology
- Experience with integrating RPA with other tools (e.g. ServiceNow, SharePoint, Email, etc.)
- Ability to optimize code/script using industry best practices and standards
- Ability to work in a dynamic and rapidly evolving environment
- Good understanding of RDBMS concepts, especially with Oracle database environment is must
- Understanding of Event-Driven Service Oriented Architectures, external interface standards and File Transfer Protocols
- Strong hands-on skills in SQL development and be able to create ad-hoc queries to meet business needs, as well as working knowledge of Linux
- Good knowledge of XML and ability to transform data into XML
- Strong self-organization and self-management skills, with emphasis on self-initiation and follow through
- Experience working with large data sets, producing and clearly explaining data analysis findings to clients and managers
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Securitization background not required but considered an asset
- Knowledge of Mortgage Industry data standards (e.g.: MISMO, UDP) considered an asset
- Experience with Agile project delivery methods, tools and concepts
- Strong communication and team skills
As a condition of employment with Common Securitization Solutions, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
The Senior Automation Test Engineer is responsible for working within a fast paced, Agile team to deliver new automated test functionality and support existing frameworks. This position requires strong deductive reasoning, attention to detail, persistence, patience, and creativity. The individual will work with our component, integration, and UAT test counterparts at our partner organizations, internal development teams, Database Administrators, Business Analysts, and support teams to analyze, build and maintain automated test frameworks and suites across all test phases. The individual also work with our business, development, testing and support teams to analyze, build and maintain automated processes across the organization using Blue Prism application.
Key Job Functions
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Ensuring the RPA architecture is scalable and extensible
- Driving the adoption of best practices around design, build, test and performance
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Work with our module teams to design, develop, and execute scripts which validate, to a high degree of confidence, test cases defined within the project’s test plan
- Support the automated functional testing by our testing teams across multiple messaging protocols, focusing on application flow and validation of test results
- Track and communicate task progress, status, and key performance metrics
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards resolution
- Communicate effectively across multiple teams/external vendors (Operations, Project Teams, Quality Service, etc.), as well as different personnel (Developers, Scrum Masters, Project Managers, etc.) when required
- Conduct troubleshooting/test execution in support of remediation efforts as required
- Analyze data and application changes and document their impact on the performance automation task (test cases, scripting, scenario execution, etc.)
- Ensure the test execution results fulfill the defined test objectives
- Ensure the appropriate testing and monitoring tools/technologies are configured accordingly with the test objectives/project team requirements
- Expected to maintain technical expertise via self-education in areas governing computer sciences, test automation, and Quality Assurance
- Interface directly with the DevOps and Infrastructure teams regarding Functional test environments
- Timely and accurate communication of testing events, daily status, and test execution results, etc.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!