Our client is seeking an experienced Aerospace Engineer to perform programming and algorithm development to support national security space modeling, simulation and analysis. The candidate will support performance and suitability, development and evaluations of space and multi-domain CONOPS, systems, and hardware.
- Responsible for algorithm development, quantitative analysis, orbit determination, decision analysis, capability analysis, system engineering requirements analysis and trade studies, analyses of alternatives, design of experiments, and architecture analysis.
- Support programs by creating models, simulations, and analysis tools to support national security space analysis activities. Perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, evaluations alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, and operations.
- The candidate will work with software development teams to implement and validate models, ultimately resulting in user capabilities.
- Develop new algorithms and processes, enhance current tool capabilities, and perform analyses.
- Interaction with customers and provides input to project managers on programmatic and technical deliverables under guidance of senior technical personnel.
- May act as a technical lead for limited aspects of a project.
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 9+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace or other Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related discipline. Alternatively, 7+ years of prior related experience with a Graduate Degree.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance w/CI Poly.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience in supporting modeling, simulation, and analysis of national security space related problems desired.
- Experience with both Waterfall and Agile approaches to Systems Engineering.
- Experience working with software development teams and associated Agile development processes.
- Familiar with Java or similar object oriented languages enabling one to read and follow the logic of the code written.
- Experience working with JSON and XML files often used for data exchange and API definitions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite programs, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Effective organization level communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Software: STK/Astrogator, Astrodynamics Standards, SOAP, Pro Engineer.
- Experience with MATLAB, Python, Java, Parallel Computing, UNIX/Linux.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!