The System Design & Architecture Directorate
is the central focus for Mission Systems Integration activities within Company
. The more than 2,100 employees provide requirements definition and design at the system, subsystem and component level every day in a collaborative environment which is characterized by respect for the individual, problem solving in a team setting, consensus oriented solutions, and results based recognition. Supporting this mission are teams providing domain expertise and creative solutions in surveillance, naval and missile defense based radar system design, sonar and undersea sensor system design, integrated air and missile defense systems engineering, command and control/battle management system design, combat system and platform architecture design and integration, software intensive system engineering, cyber solutions and algorithm development for signal processing, tracking and discrimination systems. The team welcomes you to join our tradition of achieving excellence through thought and team work while leveraging individual diversity conducive to a flexible work schedule and environment.
Join this highly visible team and perform technically challenging assignments which will directly contribute to protecting our nation and our war fighters.
The Engineer will be responsible for the definition of radar system architectures, the development of concepts of operations for the radar system, the design of radar processing algorithms, and the development and decomposition of system, hardware and software requirements. Opportunities also exist to perform statistical analysis of the radar system performance using real and/or simulated data. Work is performed in a dynamic and collaborative development environment in support of multiple research and development efforts, working with internal and external customers across related product lines. Focus areas for these radar systems include:
- Algorithm Development
- Signal Processing and Waveform Design
- Electronic Protection Methods
- Phased Array and Digital Beamforming Technology
- Radar Search, Track and Discrimination Design
- Statistical and Numerical Analysis of Radar Performance Data
- Target and Threat Modeling
- Integration and test of large systems
- Model Based System Engineering Development
- 10(+) years of experience in the field of engineering or related technical discipline
- Ability to obtain a DoD Security Clearance
- Excellent communication, technical writing, oral presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to interface with customers and lead technical solutions to complex user requirements
- Design, development, and analysis of radar system and software architectures
- Experience with signal processing techniques in complex propagation environments
- Design, implementation and testing of algorithms for detection, discrimination and tracking systems
- Modeling and simulation of system designs to demonstrate performance metrics
- Prior experience with DoD Radar Design and Development Programs
- Design experience in the following radar system areas; antenna, receiver/exciter, waveforms, digital beamforming, multi-sensor track management and data fusion, adaptive signal processing, clutter mitigation techniques, electronic attack and electronic protect, sensor resource management and mission planning
- Experience leading a multi-disciplined, technical team with the ability to develop, empower, motivate and monitor the team
- Familiarity with IPDS, internal reviews and gate reviews (particularly associated with SRR, PDR and CDR)
- Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) experience creating SysML based models
Proven experience with current air defense programs with specific experience in large, complex systems
- Proven experience with current air defense programs with specific experience in large, complex systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!