This position will be responsible for providing Phased Array Space Systems Engineering support to customer-funded programs and internal research efforts within our Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) business unit of Company.
Our Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) solutions serve a broad array of government, civil and commercial customers by enhancing information superiority, contributing to our national security and providing actionable data for the protection of property and human life. We specialize in high-reliability airborne and space-based remote sensing end-to-end systems that offer active and motion imaging and data processing, exploitation and dissemination. We also provide solutions that map and monitor the earth for a variety of commercial and governmental users.
- Lead the design and development of Phased Array RF concepts, architectures, requirements, and interfaces as part of a multi-discipline design team for spacecraft applications
- Evaluates customer and operational needs to help define and coordinate system performance requirements to internal stakeholders and integrate technical parameters
- Ability to assess and provide direction for make/buy decisions and selection of strategic suppliers
- Executes technical responsibilities within project cost and schedule constraints
- Lead and perform trade studies required to make both tactical and strategic technical decisions for programs
- Lead and/or perform system design/analysis, SWaP analysis, and procurement
- Provide mentoring, guidance and leadership to novice engineers
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 12 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 10 years of prior related phased array experience
- Must have an active Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience in Phased Array Antenna Systems Design and Development
- Experience with customer interface and creating presentations, lead/perform trade studies and design reviews, and leading RF oriented test activities
- Knowledge of and ability to perform cascade and link budget analysis of Gain, Noise Figure, Noise Power, Intercept Point, output power, etc.
- Experience with RF Packaging and Phased Array Antenna Systems
- Experience in operating as a prime provider for both exquisite space and small-sat opportunities
- RF System Requirements and Proposal generation and support
- Experience with Worst Case Analysis for Space Applications
- Experience with design, manufacturing and testing of space flight hardware
- Experience with component selection for space flight hardware applications
- Experience leading technical teams in program execution, peer reviews, and design reviews
- Experience in Frequency Synthesizer/LO detail design, and/or Power Amplifier design.
- Knowledge of common modulation methods such as BPSK, QPSK, QAM, etc.
- Knowledge of lumped and distributed element design of common RF passive components such as power splitters, bias tees, filters, matching networks, etc.
- Knowledge of the design and performance characteristics and limitations of amplifiers, oscillators, mixers, filters, etc.
- Familiarity with linear, non-linear, and transient circuit simulation using Keysight ADS, Genesys, or industry equivalent
Experience with 2.5D and 3D electromagnetic simulation using Momentum and HFSS or industry equivalent
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!