GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of this position is to support the Senior Director and the International Accounting department with all related accounting tasks. Provide support and training to our international offices to ensure department goals and objectives are achieved in alignment with Mission and Core Values. This includes communication of all accounting P&Ps and oversight of the monthly accounting close cycle including the review of financial statements and data that is submitted by each country. Ensure transactions related to development projects, fixed assets, inventory, leases, subleases, revenue, payroll and cash are accounted for correctly. Monthly tasks include review of financial reports including variance notes for operations management and the CAO/CFO as it relates to the various region and country assignments. All these transactions will be completed in the various foreign currencies prior to conversion into USD. The local in-country accounting team is responsible to provide the data in US GAAP and any accounting standard variances are verified and tracked.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all- inclusive.
- Responsible for general ledger functions such as journal entry preparation, account analysis, account reconciliation and ad hoc schedules.
- Prepare & analyze financial statements including variance analysis, aging schedules and account reconciliations.
- Primary contact for international customers. Work with the local teams on accounting policy & procedures that satisfy US & foreign requirements.
- Training of foreign and US teammates as needed.
- Review & account for conversion of foreign currencies into other foreign currencies & USD.
- Assist with consolidation of international accounting books.
- Prepare communications such as memos, presentation charts and process documentation.
- Play a lead role with other departments to solve issues, establish policies and improve processes.
- Flexible job hours in order to support all international customers.
- Travel: Up to 10%
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS degree in Accounting / Finance required
- Working knowledge of general ledger accounting functions
- Minimum of six years accounting experience required
- CPA/CMA license preferred
- Oracle & Hyperion Essbase experience preferred
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills required in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- VBA programming a plus
- Spanish or Portuguese speaking preferred
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!