Our client is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Consultant to develop compelling mutual fund and ETF content for financial advisors and their clients. The successful candidate will have a solid foundation of investment knowledge and the ability to clearly and creatively engage their audiences. He or she will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Lead new product specific content development (digital and print), from initial idea to final version
- Evaluate and update the messaging of current marketing content to ensure relevancy, accuracy, and audience impact based on market conditions.
- Partner with copywriters, graphic designers and product specialists
- Uniquely present the benefits of our products, particularly our ETFs, through print and digital mediums
- Create engaging content for financial advisors that differentiate our Funds and ETFs
- Develop digestible content for retail investors that helps facilitate the sales process
- Partner directly with sales leadership to gain timely insights into the needs and concerns of our target audiences
- Submit pieces for compliance review and approval and make changes as necessary
- Proofread pieces for content and grammatical accuracy
- A Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, finance, communication, or journalism
- 5+ years marketing experience, financial background preferred
- Deep investment knowledge; fixed income or factor investing a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of the needs of financial advisors
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Capacity to obtain NASD Series 7 and 63 licenses (required)
- Any financial designations (CFA, CFP, CMFC, CIMA, etc) are a plus
- Knowledge of InDesign, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel (helpful, but not required)
- Strong attention to detail
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!