The CSR is responsible for inside (occasionally outside) assistance to commercial lines customers. CSR is to provide continuous service to clients through servicing, developing a thorough knowledge of the accounts and by becoming a liaison between the client and the other departments within your agency.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Review and implement processing procedures in order to:
- Incorporate the capabilities of the AMS system into your daily work flow
- Streamline your workflow.
- Follow agency procedures for processing:
a. New Business
- Certificates/EPI/Schedules of Insurance
- Review expiration list on a daily basis to determine accounts requiring sufficient lead time. Prepare information for renewal review. Work closely with producers throughout the renewal process to allow for meetings with the insured as needed by the producer.
4. Research and answer insured’s questions regarding coverages in a timely manner.CSR
- Before responding, CSR will thoroughly investigate customer questions using underwriters and LMW staff.
- Maintain a current knowledge of insurance coverages and participate in continuing education.
- CSR will take new business calls and client information and forward it to commercial lines management.
Performs duties independently with minimal supervision, operating from established directions and instructions. Decisions are made within general company policy constraints and insurance laws and require independent decision-making.
Annual evaluations or special evaluations if deemed necessary.
MD P&C License / CIC, CISR, CRM or equivalent
Thorough knowledge of MD State Insurance Laws. Thorough knowledge of all P&C coverage definitions. Intermediate knowledge of the system.
Seven or more years of Customer service experience.
Skills/Abilities: Strong oral and written communication abilities. Training/development skills required. Able to organize, coordinate and direct workflow. Able to use all related hardware and software.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!