We are seeking an uncommon professional to join our team as a Financial Advisor.
Serve Your Clients:
1. Cultivate strong relationships with members by consistently using the prescribed sales process.
2. Cultivate strong working relationships and trust among credit union staff by conducting regular staff training, attendance/participation at credit union staff meetings and functions and sending referrals back to the Credit Union.
3. Meet or exceed credit union cross-selling goals as established in the credit union commitment letter.
4. Present a professional image in all interactions both personally and professionally.
Run Your Office:
5. Consistently and effectively utilize all tools, technology, and resources as prescribed by us
6. Adhere to all FINRA and insurance rules and regulations, as well as to all company policies.
7. Follow established policies and procedures of ethical market conduct. Conduct business according to high standards of honesty, fairness, and integrity and render service to customers which in the same circumstance we would demand for ourselves.
Grow Your Business:
8. Meet or exceed individual production goals - with an appropriate product mix.
9. Continually strive to grow business via Lobby Days, seminars and workshops, execution on system of referrals, segmentation of book of business, etc.
10. In collaboration with the Credit Union, create and execute on an annual Marketing Plan.
11. Attend and participate in meetings, virtual and face to face, as scheduled.
12. Other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Insurance or equivalent trade-off in professional work experience.
2. Minimum of three (3) years of successful financial services sales experience with verifiable commission history of at least
$150,000 Gross Dealer Concessions.
3. Demonstrated ability to effectively build business relationships with diverse clients.
4. Demonstrated ability to translate complex information, create and deliver an effective message scaled to the appropriate audience.
5. Life/Health License(s)
6. Series 7, 63 and/or 65/66 Licenses.
7. LUTCF, CLU, ChFC or CFP designation preferred.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!