This position is the primary lead on corporate, category, and business strategies involving base and promotional pricing. This position is directly responsible for the development, delivery and execution of corporate standards, policies and best practices around pricing that are aligned to Category and Brand Unit strategies. The role will work closely with Marketing and Sales teams to provide predictive analysis and recommendations to objectively guide and influence price strategy.
Other responsibilities include:
- Leads analysis around all aspects of pricing such as estimating volume impacts due to changes in price, promotions, competitive response etc.
- Leads the integration of internal and external data to drive better understanding on decisions at the business level such as financial and commodities
- Present results and findings in PowerPoint and other effective means of communication to directly influence business decisions
- Team player and cross-functional lead on departmental projects and initiatives
- Proactively develop processes, tools and other means to continuously influence decisions
- Understands and applies price elasticities and promotional lift factors effectively
- Understands and applies modeling tactics
- Excellent at visual display of quantitative information to ultimately drive clarity and context to all stakeholders
- Natural inquisitiveness to exploring the data, mining the data and looking for insights to drive business decisions
- Considered a thought leader and expert in pricing to the assigned brands and brand teams
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree required; MBA or master's degree in quantitative field preferred
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in customer/trade marketing, sales, marketing & sales analytics, or category management in the CPG industry
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Excellent organizational and communication skills; Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- SPECIAL SKILLS: Excellent planning and project management skills; Syndicated Data experience - IRI, AC Nielsen, etc.; Strong Excel and data manipulation skills; Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; Business acumen and ownership
- TRAVEL: 5%
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!