As a member of the Technology and Product Group (TPG) Strategy team, you will help set product and technology strategy. You will work closely with team members across multiple departments including business units, design, product engineering, and technology development to define, prioritize, and communicate market and system requirements and develop best in industry technology roadmaps for products and systems that will meet these challenging market demands. You are expected to understand emerging market trends, shifting compute architectures, and how emerging memories may fit into the landscape.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Investigate the role of emerging memories towards new market applications and compute architectures.
- Investigate, summarize, and report on technology inflection points, competitive landscape, and evolving customer requirements.
- Develop and grow trusted partner relationships with key internal and external partners to assure the technology plan and future directions are consistent with goals and priorities. Partner to build the plans and investment rationale for the proposed solutions.
- Evaluate technology roadmap plans and progress to these roadmaps. Highlight when changes or re-alignment of priorities are necessary.
- Run executive-level strategy meetings where Micron’s product and technology roadmaps are proposed, aligned, and selected.
- Collaborate with TPG partners to align roadmaps and technology priorities by mapping system and product requirements into technology metrics.
- Collaborate with partners and stakeholders to obtain relevant information and regularly meet with business partners to validate data and assumptions.
- Create and present data summaries to enable decision making, summarize key takeaways, and drive follow-up action items.
- Translate assessments of strategies into actionable decision points and recommendations.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- MS/Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics, Physics or related field or equivalent experience
- Deep knowledge of CPU or system architecture
- Knowledge of in-memory and/or near-memory compute
- Deep knowledge of how memory is used in systems and end-customer solutions
- Knowledge of serial link protocols (PCIe, SATA, CXL, etc.)
- Knowledge of SSD system architectures
- Knowledge of memory consumer, client, enterprise, and mobile systems and markets
- Understanding of memory standards and emerging memories
- Highly effective, strong communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent analytical, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Adaptable to a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment with dynamic demands
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!