- Current experience (3-5 years) leading a team as supervisor or manager is required
- Florida Supervisory License is preferred
- ASCP or AMT certification is required
The Lab Operations Manager will be responsible for management of a core lab team and function. The Manager assesses compliance with applicable State and Federal laws, adheres to CAP guidelines and Quality Assurance standards. The Manager will adhere to corporate standard policies and procedures related to job performance, customer interactions, teammate relations, and information confidentiality. This position may be either licensed or non-licensed, and may work a designated shift to include days, evenings or nights. This position will report to the Sr. Director of Laboratory Operations or Sr. Manager, Lab
Essential Duties and Functions for this role include but are not limited to:
1) Plans, organizes and supervises teammates to ensure high quality teammate customer service:
- Manages all teammate employment activity such as hiring, promoting, job performance, evaluations, and disciplinary actions with appropriate approvals as required
- Provides work direction for department teammates
- Determines staffing plans that promote the most effective use of all teammates; ensure coverage during teammate absences
2) Responsible for accuracy and promptness of test results and reporting of test results in service line
- Apply clinical theoretical knowledge and scientific methods in problem solving
3) Monitors workflow and delegate responsibilities to team members
4) Collaborates in the laboratory quality improvement program including performance and evaluation of key laboratory outcome indicators including financial metrics (including but not limited to budgets, operating and capital, P&L, internal projects) by monthly review of departmental expenditures
5) Evaluates regulatory and certification requirements ensuring that the section is inspection ready
- Follows established Standard Operating Procedures to meet and exceed regulatory and accrediting agencies’ requirements
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!