· 8 -10 years of experience in Solution, Design and Development of applications using J2EE framework, Spring Boot, RESTful services and Angular
· 1-2 years of experience in Designing and Implementing cloud-based solutions using AWS
· Development and support skills in middleware technologies (SpringBoot, WebLogic, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss etc.)
· Good working knowledge of DevOps tool chain (Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible/Chef/Puppet/Spinnaker, Maven/Gradle, Groovy DSL, Atlassian Tool suite)
· Experience with OAuth implementation using Ping Identity
· Experience with Elasticsearch, Logstash & Kibana
· Familiarity with API Management ( Apigee) and Service Mesh (Istio)
· Good knowledge of database concepts and integration with business application development
· Experience with scripting languages using Unix, Python
· Fast learner of new technologies and tools.
· Understanding requirements and design for the build and deployment of enterprise applications.
· Work independently contributing to the success of assigned project(s).
· Participate in discussions with project teams to understand the application design, build process and help deploy applications in target environments.
· Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
· Preferably certified in AWS