Job Description: Represent the Configuration Data Management (CDM) organization as a member of the Integrated Project Team, to support assigned Program/s throughout its lifecycle. Plan and coordinate the implementation of L3Harris CDM process and procedures. Serve as the subject matter expert in all CDM processes and functions.
- Coordinate the review, release and schedule of CDM deliveries. Participation in Customer, DCMA and 3rd Party Auditors maybe requested.
- Establish and support the development and meeting of measures of effectiveness.
- Recommend training activities, and identify and implement process improvements and corrective actions, as needed.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college in a technical or related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Minimum 6 years of experience as a CDM analyst.
- Full understanding of Data Management process and relationship to CDRLs, SDRLs and Data Rights.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Willingness to work expanded hours or weekends as needed.
- Knowledge with Government standards for data security such as markings, handling of classified and unclassified information.
- Understanding of the Classification guides from our DOD or Homeland Security Customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and the willingness to drive the work, as required, to ensure that all tasks/deliveries are completed on-time or delivered ahead of schedule.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills and willingness to accept the challenges of a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!