The contractor shall provide the functional, administrative and programmatic support to ACC/A3/2/6KL EW/EMS Branch, responsible for the ACC/A3 equities of EW/EMS operations.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Communicate effectively through written and verbal skills with external organizations, agencies, and entities.
- Use Microsoft Office and gain proficiency in the use of enterprise information sharing web applications (e.g. SharePoint, Task Management Tool (TMT), Centralized Access for Data Exchange (CAFDEx)).
- Build, manage, maintain, and update information systems (e.g. Microsoft Outlook and SharePoint sites), as well as build and maintain office continuity repositories, schedule and coordinate conferences, develop meeting agendas and travel plans, and coordinate office teleconferences, briefings, and special projects.
- Perform administrative functions to create, distribute, use, and dispose of official/classified media while accomplishing, maintaining, adhering, and performing records management functions.
- Support the development, review, preparation, and coordination of Air Expeditionary Force (AEF) policy, management of operational deployments, and Global Force Management (GFM) activities and taskings.
- Support readiness activities by reviewing, coordinating, and preparing Status of Resources and Training Systems (SORTS) and Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS) reports, development and management of Unit Training Codes (UTC), Designed Operational Capability (DOC) statements, Mission Essential Tasks (METS), Global Force Management Allocation Plan (GFMAP) and associated Deployment Orders (DEPORDs), and other Global Force Management (GFM) activities.
- Perform deliberate planning in crisis action planning using Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES) and the Deliberate Crisis Action Planning and Execution Segments (DCAPES).
- Assist in the establishment of policy and guidance for operations training devices/simulators, EW/EMS Live Virtual Constructive (LVC)/Distributed Mission Operations (DMO), and support Simulator Certification (SIMCERT) programs to ensure training devices support accurate and credible training.
- Support and coordinate with Air Force Functional Area Managers (FAMs), Weapon System Teams (WST), Program Managers (PMs), and System Program Offices (SPOs) for EW / EMS programs and equipment to include but not limited to pods, chaff/flare systems, radar warning receivers, and decoys.
- Assist and support in developing, reviewing, preparing and coordinating EW and EMS training, e.g. courseware, syllabi, Initial Qualification Training (IQT), Requalification Training (RQT), Combat Mission Ready (CMR)/Mission Ready (MR) -- Ready Aircrew Program (RAP), Realistic Training Review Board (RTRB), Training Planning Teams (TPTs), Instructor Upgrade, and Training Task Lists (TTL).
- Support the development of EW and EMS range policy/sustainment and integration into Department of Defense (DoD) training ranges.
- Support and participate in Combatant Command (CCMD), service, and sister-service exercises, and provide assistance for detailed oversight by documenting training, lessons learned, and providing recommendations to meet CCMD guidance.
- Provide support in the development and prioritization for EW / EMS reprogramming priorities, and capabilities.
- Support the development of the ACC's roles, responsibilities, and oversight of Joint Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations (JEMSO), Joint All Domain Command and Control (JADC2), Electromagnetic Battle Management (EMBM), and other EW / EMS programs.
- Support the development of EW and EMS academic training, and provide assistance for detailed oversight of training by documenting training deficiencies and providing recommended solutions.
- Facilitate the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) for EW / EMS systems, flag events, CCMD, DoD exercises, and submit requests in the ACC Consolidated Planning System as necessary.
- Support the development, review, preparation, and coordination of EW and EMS operations instructions, technical orders, policy and guidance, Air Force Instructions (AFIs), and tactical manuals in coordination with all personnel within this PWS.
- Assist with capabilities-based planning, programming, and budgeting for designated system-wide unique equipment, upgrades/modifications, initial spares, and other weapon system-unique logistics issues.
- Assist with providing a strategic vision for the Service Core Function (SCF) and force structure options to inform the requirement process, the PPBE process, and the acquisition process to ensure consistency with senior leader direction.
- Facilitate capability requirements documents (Core Function Support Plan) and provide capabilities management and gap-fill analysis for weapon system and major programs areas.
- Assist with development of requirements strategy and presentations.
- Review and coordinate directives and plans, and participate in working groups to meet Government requirements.
- Assist with the management of training, health, and manning of EW and EMS career fields to create a linear development model and help repair disconnected EW/EMS programs.
- Prepare Air Force responses to the Joint Requirements Oversight Council (JROC)
- Support modernization and sustainment planning across Major Commands (MAJCOMs) and United States Government agencies, and in coordination with system program managers (SPMs) and Headquarters Air Force (HAF) functional offices.
- Support oversight of weapon system configuration following established MAJCOM and weapon system SPM procedures.
- Support establishment of standards, tasks, and formal training requirements for both operations and maintenance (O&M).
- Assist with authoring weapon system-specific instructions, manuals, and Air Force/Multi-Service Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) IAW applicable Air Force, DoD, and Joint policy documents for each appropriate weapon system and capabilities.
- Assist the development and execution of appropriate programming plans that document MAJCOM responsibilities in fielding execution.
- Participate in High-Performance Teams (HPTs) for operational capability document development and advise ACC Government lead on HPT membership.
- Assist with formalizing, developing, coordinating, and maintaining Information Warfare / non-kinetic (EW, Cyber, ISR, Information Operations, Space EW, EMS) targeting, training requirements, and frameworks.
- Support the development and management of ACC's Organize, Train, and Equip functions by integrating EW/EMS components throughout ACC's mission areas.
- Support the development, coordination, and preparation of EW/EMS staff taskings; CONOPs; CONEMPs; Enabling concepts; Roadmaps; Contingency Plans; and Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs).
- Coordinate activities, set priorities, and articulate goals for contractor personnel based on Government requirements to meet mission objectives.
- Lead team of FTEs on collaboration and problem solving and provides coaching and performance management to those contractor personnel.
- Manage daily operations and assignments of up to 15 Electronic Warfare / Electromagnetic Specialist IAW Government guidance.
- Must have a TS/SCI.
- 10 years' demonstrated experience as an EC-130H/RC-135/EA-18G EW Officer.
- 6 years' operational mission experience in DoD aircraft performing duties as rated aircrew member operating EW Systems.
- 5 years' operational experience integrating EW, Cyber, Informational Operations, Space, and Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) effects.
- 5 years' experience managing DoD aircraft EW systems or related operations programs
- 10 years' demonstrated experience as a graduated Weapons School Officer desired.
- 2 years' wing or higher staff experience managing EW and EMS programs desired.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Graduate of 563rd Flying Training Squadron (Randolph) or 453rd (Mather) Flying Training Squadron desired
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!