As a SAP CRM Technical Lead within the Enterprise Platform Services Delivery Team, you will be part of a high-performance team chartered to deliver enterprise SAP solutions. In this role, you will part of a global SAP project delivery team working in partnership with Sales, Marketing, Services, Global Operations and Finance organizations. Your role will be to design and deliver high quality SAP solutions for complex business needs. You will also work closely with other IT teams that support transactional systems and infrastructure.
The SAP CRM Technical Lead will be responsible for providing technical leadership in developing solutions in the SAP/CRM Applications space to meet business requirements. Specific responsibilities are:
- Lead and coordinate the planning and delivery of the technical development in one or more SAP implementation projects.
- Manage performance fine tuning and adherence to development standards for the broader SAP program.
- Work collaboratively with project teams, business partners, functional analysts and developers to ensure delivery of the best technical solution to complex programs
- Plan, manage and coordinate the implementation of RICEF objects including Custom transactions, Integration to on-prem and cloud platforms, Smart Forms, and interfaces, in SAP CRM, Web Applications, and SAP ECC
- Implement new SAP C4C and S4 cloud solution integrated with On Prem infrastructure
- Work with the SAP technical team to recognize and implement new SAP technologies.
- Manage teams of onshore and offshore developers; assign and review allocated development tasks
- Develop and enforce development standards by performing code reviews for developments done by onsite and offshore developers
- Explore new SAP offerings and work with SAP product experts to explore new solutions, demo to Agilent business team and prepare roadmap for future growth
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- 8+ years of SAP CRM 7.0 technical development experience (excluding ECC) -- ideally on 1-2 end-to-end CRM projects
- Proven hands on experience with new-age UI technologies (FIORI, UI5, SAP Screen Personas)
- Proven hands on experience in developing external interfaces using NetWeaver Gateway (embedded and HUB) REST and SOAP based services
- Working experience on C4C cloud, CPI Integration, S/4 HANA
- Excellent working knowledge of Object-Oriented development concepts and CRM development using BOL, GENIL, BSP enhancements, AET, BADi, Enhancement Spots, etc.
- Proven ability to integrate SAP CRM and SAP ECC to the "outside world" (digital, mobile, WeChat)
- End to End business process knowledge of Lead to Quote and Complaint to Cash business processes
- Working Experience with SAP CPQ, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud is plus
- Good knowledge of Java and Java Script programming
- Good knowledge of CRM Pricing using IPC and IPC enhancement development is a plus
- Experience with IC Web development, Web UI development, BSP, Web Dynpro is a plus
- Prior experience in developing CRM Order management functions is plus
- Middleware experience with the execution of bi-directional data exchange between SAP CRM & ECC back-end a plus
- Ability to multi-task & handle high-pressure situations
- Excellent Oral and written communication Skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently. Ability to use good judgment to make effective decisions within appropriate risk-mitigation
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!