Summary of This Role
What Part Will You Play?
- Typically reports to an Associate Director or above – manages the day to day development aspects of the complete product.
- Lead Software Engineer on the team and pays Technical Product Owner functions as needed
- Engages in dialogue with business and technology teams to scope the solution, perform the POC and drive the delivery of MVP
- Helps other developers on the team with technical issues and onboard them to the frameworks
- Primary contributions in Architecture, Design, Development, Testing Frameworks and Rollout.
- Be the driver in change, encourage innovation in the team and lead learning sessions for the org in a relevant technology domain they have a passion in.
- Collaborate with other Tech Leads to continuously improve our practices, standards and frameworks
- Research trends in the current technology domain, discover new tools and garner the consensus for internal adoption
- Maintain an active online profile – Git, LinkedIn etc.
Highly Preferred Qualifications
Five Plus years in Full Stack engineering – Java/Spring
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field
Certifications in Java, AWS, Kubernetes or similar areas
Front End Engineering Experience
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
Skills / Knowledge - Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
Job Complexity - Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
Supervision - Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
Java Expertise with experiences using J2EE, Eclipse IDE, Spring, Springboot, Kafka/JMS, Ibatis, Cucumber, Jbehave, Selenium, Bootstrap, MQ, Web Services, EJB Security, Transactions, ANT, AXIS, Design Patterns.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business / Management Information Systems or related field
- Typically minimum of 4 years - Professional Experience In Coding, Designing, Developing And Analyzing Data. Typically has an advanced knowledge and use of one or more front / back end languages / technologies and a moderate understanding of the other corresponding end language / technology from the following but not limited to; two or more modern programming languages used in the enterprise, experience working with various APIs, external Services, experience with both relational and NoSQL Databases.