The Finance Principal Solutions Architect will be responsible for applying business and technical expertise to design, implement and support new business capabilities strategic to long-term growth. The immediate responsibilities for this role will be to support solution architecture forS/4 Hana implementation as part of the Strategic Enterprise Capabilities program.
This role will lead or participate in Finance solutions primarily centered around SAP systems and recommend SAP and Accounting standard methodologies. The applicant is expected to drive continuous improvements and SAP standard methodologies in support of the company vision and roadmap.
The role, however, is not limited to ERP, a broader understanding of Finance application ecosystem is very crucial to be successful in this role.
- Engage, collaborate, and partner with various functional leaders, technical leaders, and executive Partners globally
- Ensure architecture alignment across domains and enabling functions (verticals and horizontals)
- Develop solution options, recommendations, designs based on domain roadmaps/requirements following API first model, enterprise security standards and reference architectures
- Gain acceptance of solution & ensure decisions are made and deviations from standards are properly identified, addressed/documented.
- Collaborate with Product Creation, Planning, Purchasing, Sales & Supply Chain functions for a deeper understanding of their business processes and their dependency and relations with Finance function.
- Engage, collaborate and partner with various functional leaders, technical leaders and executive partners globally
- Provide technology guidance and insight to various business & technology Domain leaders
- Provide experienced technical advice to domain delivery team and monitor solution compliance with architecture principles.
- Effectively collaborate with onshore or offshore team for delivering solutions.
- Support Finance Engineering teams and ensure solid technical architecture in consistency to Architecture principles.
- Develop Enterprise Solution Architecture patterns
- Advocate and drive adoption of “standard methodologies” to ensure standardization of solution designs across the enterprise
- Monitor IT trends identify new capabilities, conduct proof of concepts and evolve architecture standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Business, (or related) or the equivalent in work experience. – combine
- 10 + years of experience in the Information technology profession passionate about ERP design and management.
- 7+ years of SAP FICO related modules with SAP configuration and implementation experience.
- Experience implementing, integrating, and/or maintaining SAP ERP suites in the Retail/Fashion/Footwear industries
- Solid grasp of Order to Cash Finance and financial implications of retail omni channel models.
- Exp designing and implementing highly scalable technical solutions/services in the cloud
- Deep understanding of the integration with other ECC modules (especially MM, PP and SD)
- Experience with SAP CO-PA, Product Costing and Material Ledger
- Experience on transfer pricing and intercompany markup projects.
- Experience with Thomson Reuters Tax Engine and its integration with SAP. Good understanding of integration points of tax within Order to Cash and Procure to Pay processes.
- Experience working with Third Party systems for outbound and inbound interfaces, familiarity with SAP configuration.
- Experience working on new rollouts with Country specific local legal requirements pertaining to North America, APAC, EMEA
- Ability to identify, clarify and resolve project issues and risks as needed.
- Good analytical problem solving and fact-finding skills.
- Certification in SAP FICO module is preferred.
- Experience working on US GAAP, IFRS Accounting.
- Experience with S4/HANA or Simple Finance
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!